What are we looking for?
Models willing to be spanked and have anal sex.
- We are looking for kinky couples, singles, groups who would like to participate in a video involving spanking and anal.
- We are open to female-female with a strap-on, male-male, female top pegging male, male-female, tg/tv/ts/cd, The point of the shoot is a hard spanking and anal.
There are absolutely two rules we stand by. You must be 18 and you must have your 10 panel health certificate.
- You must be 18+ and have a valid, current, picture ID. You must bring that ID with you to the shoot. No one under 18 will be allowed on set.
- If you are not an already established couple, we require health certificates. We need the health certificates emailed to us 72 hours BEFORE the shoot and it needs to be brought with you to the shoot as well. If you do not email it to us, we will cancel the shoot with no cancellation fee. If you do not bring it with you, we will cancel the shoot with no cancellation fee. Yes, it is that important.
You can get testing done here: http://talenttestingservice.com/locations.asp. The cost is your responsibility. For a full panel it is $155. Test results older than 14 days are not considered valid.
The use of condoms to provide a safe sex environment is encouraged and supported by Spanking Studios. It is the policy of Spanking Studios to enforce the use of condoms unless all parties participating in sexual acts agree to forego the use of them. Any time all parties agree, they must also have the required health certificate showing that a complete performer panel, listed under “Performer Rights” has been performed by a certified laboratory.
There are medical studies that show that the use of condoms, especially by sex workers, can increase the presence of tearing or irritation in the tissue of the vagina and anus. This can create increased risk of bacterial infection.
As is common knowledge, without condoms, the risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases is much higher for all sexually active people. For more information, please go to the following links:
- http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-newton-column-pornography-condoms-20140804- column.html
As a responsible adult film production company, Spanking Studios requires all performing talent to provide a health certificate demonstrating that they are clean and free of STD’s.
Panels must include:
- HEP B and C
In addition, the information below has been included in order to provide further education to adult performers who may have related concerns. This information is not comprehensive.
Existing Sexually Transmitted Diseases – Please be Informed
There are a number of STD’s which are not covered by adult performer lab panels. In fact, even the use of a condom does not guarantee 100% prevention. The following links give information from the Centers for Disease Control covering some of these STDs.
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) – https://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htm
- Herpes Virus – https://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm
- Bacterial Vaginosis – https://www.cdc.gov/std/bv/stdfact-bacterial-vaginosis.htm
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) – https://www.cdc.gov/std/pid/stdfact-pid.htm
- Trichomoniasis – https://www.cdc.gov/std/trichomonas/stdfact-trichomoniasis.htm
Further information about STD’s can be found on the Centers for Disease Control website at https://www.cdc.gov/std/default.htm.
What can I expect?
It is our sincere hope that working in our films is an excellent experience for anyone involved. We set out these rules, guidelines and requests in order to make sure everyone is safe and has a positive experience.
- There is no script to memorize! This is straight to business. Spanking a butt and having sex with that red butt. That’s it. No oral, no vaginal.
- We do expect a hard spanking where whomever is being spanked will have a very red bottom. We fully respect and expect, sane, safe, and consensual. We respect all safe words and safety protocols.
- Onset there will be a male who will be the videographer and at least one other person for photographs and set assistance. You may bring one person with you that you are comfortable with if that is something that you need.
- You will sign a release. This release states that we own the rights to all video and photographs.
- There will not be hair and makeup provided, at this time but that may change in the future.
- We do not cover travel expenses at this time, at this time but that may change in the future and most certainly for the professional performers who show up on time and are easy to work with.
- The shoot will last 2-3 hours depending on you. Part of that time will be signing releases, going over questions, an on-camera interview before and after (possibly), so there will not be 2-3 hours of straight spanking and sex. Our “just spanking” videos are about an hour with all the release signing, etc.
- We provide condoms, lube, and gloves. If you are allergic to latex, certain lube ingredients like parabens, please let us know ahead of time or bring your own items that you know you are not allergic to.
- We will not provide any toys. If you need warm-up toys or anything to help with your scene, it will be up to you to bring those items.
The following information is referenced from “Performer Rights,” as seen on “How to be a Porn Star.”
Any adult film performer has the right to say no to any action which you are not comfortable with.
This includes the following:
- Performing sexual acts with any performer
- Sex with or without a condom (see Condoms versus No Condoms)
- Anal sex
- Spanking and/or BDSM
- Any additional activities which you are not comfortable with
You have the right to call a scene at any time for any reason. If you are not comfortable with any action which you are performing, please call “CODE RED,” immediately. At that time, all actions on set will cease and the shoot will be over. You will still receive your agreed upon wages for the shoot at a prorated cost to Spanking Studios.
What else should I know?
- This may become an ongoing job again for those who are professional, show up on time, and are easy to work with.
- No drinking or drugs onset. We expect you to please be sober when you show up to the shoot. If we feel you are in anyway compromised, we will not shoot with you and no cancellation fee will be paid.
- When you show up to set, please be clean, good breath, etc. etc. etc. Be fuckable.
- Again, we respect all limits and safe words. We believe in and practice safe, sane, consensual.
- We are very open to questions.
- We are very open to ideas.
- We are very easy to work with.
Did you read everything?
Are you sure?
Please message us with any questions you may have or if you would like to take the next step to a great experience.